See y'all on the flipside.
P.S. Shower before midnight to wash away bad luck from 2007. (It's a Filipino thing, I think.)
* Cashmere Mafia.
And in other totally important news . . .
* The "A Shot at Love: Final Round" (a.k.a. the Reunion) was booorrriinnnngg.
* TT and Bobby are booorrriinnnngg. TT seems "over" the show and ready to rumble with Bobby in the bedroom. If I had to watch them make out one more time, I was going to throw something at the television.
* TT's laugh is not cute.
* Yes, I am still bitter that Dani lost. Seeing her again was the highlight of the Reunion for me. And TT's reason for breaking up with her was lame. Ohhhh, it was so hard for me. You're so invested in your life in Florida and in being a firefighter, et cetera. So, what?! Geographical discrimination! What, Dani has a job and this is a bad thing? What is TT planning to do with Bobby--have him drop out of school and follow her around the world eating strange things in foreign countries?! But Dani totally brought it! TT was trying to get out of being held accountable, so she addressed the audience, "Who doesn't love Dani?!" And Dani, quite bluntly, goes "You." HAHAHAHHA. At least she got the last word.
and, finally . . .
* I was RIGHT! Besides casting about for potential suitors for a new (as of yet unnamed) bisexual bachelorette, MTV is doing a spin-off with one of the cast-offs from Season 1 of "A Shot at Love"! It will be called "That's Amore!" and will feature Domenico Nesci, a.k.a. "Little Italy." In an even weirder twist, the show will also feature country schoolteacher Ashley in the role of "consiliere," a word Ashley cannot even pronounce, which essentially means Ashley will assist Domenico in finding the American girl of his dreams, thumbs up on this one, nixing that one, and so forth. It should be . . . interesting. But no doubt Domenico is a sweetheart, so good for him! Supposedly, here are the audition videos (posted via YouTube) of American gals gunning for Little Italy.
* See, especially, the part where Dani rahwks out! Yeah! Go, Dani!